Watchtower not displaying correct two-factor authentication list

kevin_vds
kevin_vds
Community Member

Watchtower gives a list of websites that have 2FA support but aren't enabled yet. In that list is my Facebook account. However, 2FA is enabled for my FB account. How can I get Facebook off the list?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:two-factor watchtower

Comments

• dked
    dked
    Community Member

i also have several that are listing as 2FA not enabled when they are enabled - not sure how to get this fixed

• vplewis
    vplewis
    Community Member

@dked @kevin_vds Just add a tag named "2FA" to the items you want to remove the warning from. HTH

• kevin_vds
    kevin_vds
    Community Member

Thx!

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

It looks like bplewis has the answer covered here. The warning is displayed if a Login item does not contain a TOTP field itself but the warning can be disabled on a per Login item setting with the use of that tag.

• pbGuy
    pbGuy
    Community Member

I don't immediately understand how to add the Tag being referenced. :p Please explain. Thanks.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Greetings @pbGuy,

Edit the Login item in question and you will see a field for adding tags. Type in 2FA and save :smile: That should see the tag created and the warning disappear.

• pbGuy
    pbGuy
    Community Member
    edited May 2018

It was too easy & overlooked adding it so simply. Thanks. :)

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Things can often seem easier once you know, it's making it easy to know that is the tricky bit :lol:

• pbGuy
    pbGuy
    Community Member

Is there an Agile Bits web page where these tips are shown? ...If no, I'd like to suggest it.

• At the moment there isn't, but we'll see what we can do. :)

This discussion has been closed.