Things I would like to see in 1Password 7

Options
rtpete
rtpete
Community Member

Please have the main window of the app open to the state and position on the screen it was in the previous time it was open.

I have been requesting this for years. Please allow us to manually enter numbers into the password generator rather than just using the slider. This would be so convenient for websites that limit maximum length.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Jacob
    Options

Hey @rtpete! 1Password 7 should be retaining its main window size and position after closing and reopening it. Could you open 1Password 7 and press Option Control Q to quit it completely? Then download the 1Password troubleshooting utility and click Permissions in it. Choose Repair Permissions. That should get things working again. :)

Please allow us to manually enter numbers into the password generator rather than just using the slider. This would be so convenient for websites that limit maximum length.

I'll chat with the team about that!

• bobbyt
    bobbyt
    Community Member
    Options

Thought I had posted a reply here, but I'm not seeing it... I downloaded the tool indicated in the link, but the end app that I get comes up as saying the app cannot be run because it is incomplete (or something like that).

• Corey_C
    Corey_C
    Community Member
    edited May 2018
    Options

@bobbyt

Well that is certainly strange.

Edit by sjk: I've replied to you about this over here and we'll continue the conversation there so it's not split across two threads. Thanks. :smile:

• MagyarMester
    MagyarMester
    Community Member
    Options

The reset permissions thing has fixed the window position issue for me as well.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@MagyarMester - great! I'm glad to hear that's solved the issue you were having. :)

This discussion has been closed.