FYI-1PW 7 doesn't play nice with VPN. It wouldn't fill login data until I quit using VPN.

Options
EnsPulver
EnsPulver
Community Member

While using Astrill VPN, 1PW wouldn't operate normally, especially filling login data. It was generally useless. The password window would close every time I clicked on something so copy and paste was a real pain. Quitting the VPN resulted in the 1PW I know and love.

1Password Version: 1Password 7 Version 7.0 (70000019) AgileBits Store
Extension Version: 4.7.1
OS Version: OS X 10.13.4
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:FYI-1PW 7 Families & VPN

Comments

• Jacob
    Options

Hi @EnsPulver! Thanks for letting us know. Filling shouldn't be stopped because of a VPN, so let's take a closer look at what it's doing. Try filling with the VPN, and when it doesn't work, immediately create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac:

How to send a diagnostics report from your Mac

Attach the Diagnostics Reports to an email, and send it to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum username so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a confirmation number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

This discussion has been closed.