Should there be a pop-up notice to state "OTP copied to clipboard" (like in the Mac version)

Options
rmpel
rmpel
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

In the Windows version latest (downloaded today) beta, the auto-copy-OTP works like a charm, but to my surprise it is completely silent.
Should there be a pop-up notice to state "OTP copied to clipboard", like in the Mac version?
If there should be, then that might be a bug, if not, it surely would be a feature-request :)

1Password Version: 7.0.552
Extension Version: 4.7.1.90
OS Version: Windows 10 Pro 1803
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• MikeT
    edited May 2018
    Options

Hi @rmpel,

Thanks for writing in.

It's not implemented yet, there isn't a universal notification framework that works on all Windows versions we support, so we'll need to do a custom framework of our own to use Windows 10's APIs and something else for Windows 7/8.1.

ref: OPW-1363

• rmpel
    rmpel
    Community Member
    Options

Good to hear it is on the roadmap and that it is not a bug :)
    Very pleased with the v7-win version, today I'm downloading the 7-mac to test it.

Thanks!

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @rmpel,

On behalf of Mike you are very welcome! :+1:

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with, we are always here for you.

Cheers,
    Greg

• mia
    mia
    Community Member
    Options

I was coming here to post a request for this. How could i have missed this!! This is so awesome and time-saver for me!! thanks guys for implementing it! I love it for iOS already :)

• MikeT
    Options

:) You're welcome! It is definitely an awesome time-saving feature and we can't wish to polish this.

This discussion has been closed.