Please move the buttons back where they were before! [Planned]

Options
Rei Vilo
Rei Vilo
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

Please move the buttons back where they were before, _i.e. _closer the content of the fields!

I'm using 1Password 7.0.534.Beta on Windows 10 1803 17134.48.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• MikeT
    edited May 2018
    Options

Hi @Rei Vilo,

Thanks for reporting this.

We do plan to redesign this in a future update and we'd like to also make it use the default action if you click on the field itself as well, like on other 1Password platforms.

Note that If you've upgraded from 1Password 4, 1Password 7 is not an improvement on top of 1Password 4. 1Password 7 is a separate codebase and a lot of the features are still being worked on. In other words, we can't simply move it back because it was never there but we will improve this in the near future.

ref: OPW-1521

• Rei Vilo
    Rei Vilo
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you for your prompt answer. I do understand 1Password 7 is a new application.

However, I really liked the way to buttons were placed and shown in 1Password 4.

• MikeT
    Options

We do too, it was planned from the beginning to change this, we just haven't gotten to it yet.

• mia
    mia
    Community Member
    edited May 2018
    Options

This is by far the most annoying thing in 1PW 7 IMO (other than not being portable of course ;)

If you have a 2550x1440 display on a 27", it can really slow down one's workflow.

• MikeT
    edited May 2018
    Options

Hi @mia,

Thanks for letting us know, that's great to hear that it is the most annoying thing for you. We've had this for a year in 1Password 6 and it wasn't even the top 50 feedback we get. We're making progress and we'll fix this soon.

This discussion has been closed.