Work at www.washingtontimes.com?

Can't get it to (there is a popup bubble, I've saved new login but it doesn't work when I log out and go back [although it is saved in 1P).

Thanks

1Password Version: 6.8.534
Extension Version: not sure
OS Version: Windows 10 64-bit Home
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @safercracker823456,

Thank you for reaching out! :+1:

I was not able to find a sign-in form on their home page, but I found the sign-in page for their National Digital Edition: https://nde.washingtontimes.com/user. Is it the one you need? Does the issue with 1Password remain there?

I tried to save a Login for this page on my side and it works correctly for me. Please let me know. Thanks!

Cheers,
    Greg

• safercracker823456
    safercracker823456
    Community Member

That's not the URL I'm talking about; it's a weird site you have to click on an article and then try to comment (and are asked to log in)...I have a screen capture if there's a way to attach it.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

@safercracker823456:

You can attach a screenshot here, here is how:

However, please conceal any sensitive information that could be there. This is a public forum. Thanks! :+1:

Cheers,
    Greg

• safercracker823456
    safercracker823456
    Community Member

• Hi @safercracker823456,

Thanks for the screenshot.

I've moved this thread to our Saving and Filling in Browsers forum as this may be related to the 1Password extension.

Unfortunately, 1Password can't fill because the form is hosted on a third party domain, spot.im. When you ask 1Password to fill, it can't match the domain you're on and it blocks it to protect your data from being filled in incorrectly. We'll see what we can do to fix this but for now, you'd have to copy/paste the data in, make sure you're not using your Washington Times account but your Disqus account instead.

This discussion has been closed.