Add and Delete Vaults [Planned in the future]

doNmartinez
doNmartinez
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

It would be nice if I could add and delete vaults, also with a recycle bin option directly in the App. At the moment I can do this only online via Login. This is no solution at all.

1Password Version: 7.0.558
Extension Version: newest
OS Version: Windows 10 1803
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi there @doNmartinez,

Thank you for your suggestion!

It is definitely on our list and we have plans to bring this functionality to 1Password for Windows. However, we have a lot of other things to implement first, so please stay tuned for our future updates. :)

Let me know if you have any other questions. Thank you!

Cheers,
    Greg

• doNmartinez
    doNmartinez
    Community Member

Thanks for the info. I guess I have just to wait a little bit longer for this feature.

• Hi @doNmartinez,

Yep, we're a smaller team on Windows compared to macOS team but we're working as fast as humanly possible. This was added later in 1Password 7 for macOS development, so it'll have to wait for a future update on Windows.

• doNmartinez
    doNmartinez
    Community Member

Yes I can understand that and will patiently wait for this. Just wanted to know if it is on your radar. Anyway keep the good work coming! You guys do a great job. Thanks for all the hard work you’re doing. I really enjoy 1Password!

• Thanks! It really helps us a lot to hear that and you can bet we'll keep it going, we are excited as heck to start working on 7.1, our plate for it is already overflowing with a lot of stuff we want to add.

This discussion has been closed.