To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Advertising for 1Password Cloud licenses

telephoneman
telephoneman
Community Member

Hi Guys, I am following sometime s peoples comments and complaints about your 1Password cloud licences on several pages. As you know lots of people complain about this subscription, as they prefer to purchase (i know there are options to still buy it. Thats not the point here). But it feels there is a group of people - they are more or less fine with the subscription, but they don't like the cloud. If found dozens of comments where people complain: "I don't want to be forced to the cloud, I stick with 1Password 6".
Maybe you should highlight more that with a subscription you can use multiple installations on all supported platforms, but people don't have to use your cloud. They can just use that subscription for paying the Software client license without have any item at all on your cloud platform. It feels that this is not really good communicated ...

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Maybe you should highlight more that with a subscription you can use multiple installations on all supported platforms, but people don't have to use your cloud. They can just use that subscription for paying the Software client license without have any item at all on your cloud platform. It feels that this is not really good communicated ...

That's not communicated because that's not the message we want people to hear. I think it would add confusion as opposed to reduce it. Instead of making one decision, people would need to make two.

Rick

This discussion has been closed.