One new login doesn't sync to my desktop

dahanbn
dahanbn
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

Hi,

I created a new login on my iPad in my family account. The new login does get synced to my iPhone and is in Chrome also in the extension without app visible. Unfortunately, that entry doesn't show up neither in the desktop app nor in the desktop app extension.

By the way why can't I select the desktop version anymore to copy it? Would be more useful if you allow to select it if you want version details here.

1Password Version: 7.0.555
Extension Version: 4.7.1.4
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Family

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @dahanbn,

Thank you for getting in touch!

I agree, copying the version of the app was convenient, so I will pass your feedback along to our team. As for the syncing issue, I would like to ask you to create Diagnostics Reports from your Windows PC and iPad, so we could compare the two and find out why it happens. Here is how:

Sending Diagnostics Reports

Attach the Diagnostics Reports to an email message addressed to support+windows@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostic Reports in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID numbers. Please post those numbers here so we can track down the report and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. Thanks!

Cheers,
    Greg

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Aha! Thanks for letting us know. And perhaps the diagnostics will tell us why it could not connect. Much appreciated!

ref: HYR-96685-438

This discussion has been closed.