1Password - Import option is grayed out

Hi,

I just installed 1Password on Windows (have one on my Mac as well). I have been using 1Password on my iPhone (via Dropbox sync) for a very long time so now I have 2 standalone vaults. Given that, I want to be able to browse each of them freely, both on my desktop and mobile devices. Unfortunately, the Import tab under 1Password is grayed out. Yes, I am a subscriber and have tried checking my specific vault in the All Vaults tab to perform this operation. Sadly, nothing seems to solve this problem.

I'll be grateful for your help.

Thank you in advance.

1Password Version: 6.8.534
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 7 Professional 64 bit Service Pack 1
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi there @kocior,

Thank you for taking time to contact us! :+1:

1Password 6 for Windows does not support local vaults, but you should be able to import your data to your 1Password account. I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from 1Password 6 on your PC, so we could take a closer look at what is going on. Here is how you can do that:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Windows)

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+windows@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostic Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. Thanks!

Cheers,
    Greg

• kocior
    kocior
    Community Member

Hi Greg,

Thank you for your answer. Actually, I managed to solve it by doing what I wanted done, although not on my PC, but on my Mac. Now I can see and edit all my vaults both on my PC and my Mac at the same time.

Cheers,
    kocior

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Glad you were able to get it setup the way you wanted. It sounds like you should be all set, but we're here if you have any other questions. :)

This discussion has been closed.