"1Password for Windows desktop has stopped working" error

Hi,
I am getting the "1Password for Windows desktop has stopped working" error constantly, meaning at startup, and whenever I click on the option to "close the program" it tries to restart 1Password, crashes again and the error pops up. This is happening since yesterday and I cannot access any of my logins. Neither can I send an error report, check for 1Password version, etc
Can you help, please?
Michael

1Password Version: 6
Extension Version: ?
OS Version: Windows10
Sync Type: ?
Referrer: forum-search:1password for windows stopped working

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Mikethefox,

Sorry for the troubles!

I'd like to ask you to create a crash report from your PC, where you have this issue. Attach the report to an email message addressed to support+windows@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostic Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Cheers,
    Greg

• Mikethefox
    Mikethefox
    Community Member

Hi Greg,
    I was not able to create the crash report - I sent a screenshot to the email.
    The number is [#MRB-44762-245].
    Best,
    M.

• Thanks, we got your email and it looks like Laura has replied to you.

This discussion has been closed.