I deleted the 1password app from my phone and now don't have the option of reinstalling it.

Options
MHSP_Patroller
MHSP_Patroller
Community Member

I had the 1Password app on a 32 bit IOS. I installed the new 1Password App on my 1Phone X and I did sign up for the trial, but I was not able to create a new account. I Then deleted 1 Password, and Signed up for a Family account on line. That account appears to be active, but I can't reinstall the App on my phone so I can log into it from my phone. App store says that I am subscribed.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 7 and IOS 11.3.1
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:Reinstalling the App.

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @MHSP_Patroller

I’m sorry to hear about the trouble. What difficulty are you having reinstalling the app? Are you getting an error message?

Ben

• MHSP_Patroller
    MHSP_Patroller
    Community Member
    Options

After googling reinstall deleted Apps I made it work. I suspect I have two or possibly three different 1Password accounts, and I only want to keep and pay for the Family account that I now have set up. I set up a monthly account on my iPhone but was never able to access it, but I did get the family account working.

• Ben
    Ben
    edited June 2018
    Options

@MHSP_Patroller

Glad to hear you were able to get that sorted out. If you’re concerned you may have multiple accounts we can definitely help with that, but we’d need to do that via email. Please reach out to our sales team at sales@1password.com and they’ll be happy to help.

Ben

ref: BYK-28776-838

This discussion has been closed.