Last value in browser plugin

Hi.

I have problem with filing in browsers. First screenshot is from firefox. Exact match is only one and right. After that I switch over to Chrome and try another site - this is second screenshot. As default is value from firefox and is wrong! Correct value is on first line. About 50 rows up! Keyboard (keys pageup, pagedown, home and end) not working, only mouse or arrows ...

As default must be the best Exact match, I think.

1Password Version: 7.0.558
Extension Version: 4.7.1.90
OS Version: Win7 64bit
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @Ludvik,

Thanks for reporting this.

Are you saying that if you switch between Firefox and Chrome, it didn't reset to the first item? I'm not able to see this behavior when I switched browsers.

What you're seeing is 1Password showing the last used item but it only does this as long as you're on the same frontmost app. This is intentional because you may have an item you were using to copy/paste that's 20 item down and when you bring up 1Password mini again, it'll show that item selected.

• Ludvik
    Ludvik
    Community Member

Switch between browsers is not important. I see last used item in every situation, even same browser.

Try it on same domain - difference is in third level.

• MikeT
    edited May 2018

Hi Ludvik,

It does matter, we do not reset the last used item when you're on the same site or browser, it is intentional to default to your last used item in this situation. Once you change website or the program, it must reset its view to the first item.

So you're saying, if you change to a different site, it doesn't reset at all?

However, we are planning to remove the last used feature to replace it with Suggested Items in a future update though.

• Ludvik
    Ludvik
    Community Member

Where can I send a video describing this behavior? I do not want to give it publicly.

• Hi @Ludvik,

You can email it to us at support+windows@1Password.com. Be sure to include the link to this thread in your email, so we can connect the ticket to your email.

Thanks!

• Ludvik
    Ludvik
    Community Member

E-mail delivered. Ticket #LMM-99572-693

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Ludvik,

I have found your email on our side. We will take a look at get back to you as soon as possible. Have a wonderful Sunday!

Cheers,
    Greg

ref: LMM-99572-693

This discussion has been closed.