Unable to purchase 1Password standalone license for Win 10

I am trying to upgrade my v4 license and purchase a standalone one for v7 but every time I select the “1Password” > “Purchase 1 Password” menu item I get the empty window (dialog?) shown in the screenshot below.

Clicking in any of the other licensing/purchase links, either the ones in the yellow ‘read-only’ notification or “1Password” > “License…” menu, seems to create an invisible dialog box that puts the app window in the background and makes everything in the app window unclickable until the invisible dialog is dismissed using the Esc key.

I also can not tell what build of 1Password I’m using because selecting “Help” > “About 1Password…” leads to an equally empty, albeit smaller window/dialog that also can only be dismissed via the Esc key. It "should" be the latest version since I downloaded the installer directly from the Agile Bits website, and the app installed one update following the first launch.

I emailed AB support yesterday but haven't heard back from them yet, so I'm at a bit of a loss here... any help/pointers/tips would be awesome!

Thanks!

1Password Version: 7.x
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Win 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• brentybrenty

Team Member

@effinger: Sorry about that. There's an issue with some display drivers that can cause white screens, so updating or rolling back can help. But if you can give me the Support ID you received via email we can follow up with you there to help you get things sorted out either way. Thanks in advance!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file