[Bug] Items missing in 1Password 7 Mini post upgrade

I have a commonly used item that is a favorite, that ever since upgrading to 1Password 7 (from 4) has gone missing in 1Password Mini.

Note, in the screenshots I have blanked out a lot of company, account, and department names for security reasons.

Here are my favorites, in app. I have 2 favorites, my admin account and the SQL Server Service Account. The problem item in question is "[Redacted] Admin Account - [Redacted]":

If we jump over to 1Password Mini, and go to the favorites view, only the SQL Server Service Account shows up. There is no searching going on, just opening 1Password Mini from the Windows taskbar and clicking the star icon on the left menu:

This behavior is the same if I access it from a browser, or just from the Windows taskbar.

If I do a search in 1Password Mini for "[Redacted] Admin" it doesn't show up in the search results:

This is really annoying, since this is literally the one item in 1Password I use the most, plus it has a 25 character (ugly) system generated password that changes weekly and the default behavior in 1Password 7 is to launch mini, vs the full app. So every time I need this account I have to right click, select the full app, etc.

1Password Version: 7.0.558
Extension Version: 4.7.1.90
OS Version: Windows 10, 1803, 17134.81
Sync Type: Dropbox/Local

Comments

• Hi @JoeAverage,

Thanks for reporting it.

For your missing favorited item, can you select that item in 1Password main interface and edit it, does it have never display in browser turned on?

If yes, uncheck it and it should now show up in 1Password mini.

As for the 1Password in the notification area, you can Control + Click to open the main 1Password app.

• JoeAverage
    JoeAverage
    Community Member

How embarrassing. That did it!

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @JoeAverage,

On behalf of Mike you are welcome! :chuffed: We are always ready to help you with 1Password, so do not hesitate to contact us with all kinds of questions.

Have a great Sunday!

++
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.