On my iPad running 1Password 7.0.6, in Settings > Security, the field Change Master Password is grayed out. How do I change my master password?
- I just upgraded to a 1Password account, family style.
- Prior to upgrading, I had one Vault synced via iCloud. After upgrading, I still keep the local vault, but I also have the Private vault from my 1Password subaccount in the family group and the Shared vault from the coordinator account.
- Prior to upgrading, 1Password was using a Master Password of OldPwd (example, for purposes of discussion). OldPwd would unlock the app. This would be true on my iPad, my iPhone, and my Mac.
- After upgrading, my 1Password account has a Master Password of NewPwd.
- On the Mac, OldPwd would unlock the 1Password 7 7.01 app. This seemed wrong. So, I went to Preferences > Security > Change Master Password and changed it from OldPwd to NewPwd.
- On my iPhone, OldPwd would unlock the app. Again, this seemed wrong. Also, I'm surprised it didn't sync between the platforms. So, I went to Settings > Security > Change Master Password and changed it from OldPwd to NewPwd.
- On my iPad, OldPwd also unlocks the app. However, when I go to Settings > Security, the field Change Master Password is grayed out. How do I change my master password?
Thank-you for your time and efforts!
1Password Version: 7.0.6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.13.4
Sync Type: 1Password Account, iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:Change Master Password is grayed out