How do I get 1Password 6.8.534 to open new login pages in a new tab again like it use to in Firefox?

I don't like that it opens login pages when I select them in the current tab. Thanks.

Comments

• Slim_Fishguttz
    Slim_Fishguttz
    Community Member
    edited May 2018

Yes, my complaint also, on Microsoft Edge. One of many that concern 1Password 6, by itself or in combination with Edge.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @ttim03 and @Slim_Fishguttz,

Thank you for your feedback!

This is a known issue in 1Password 6/7 for Windows right now: we don't have a setting to let you open in a new tab or new window. It's coming in a future update.

Please stay tuned and let me know if there is anything else we can help you with, we are always here for you. Thank you! :+1:

Cheers,
    Greg

ref: OPW-867

• Slim_Fishguttz
    Slim_Fishguttz
    Community Member

You have no idea what a PITA not opening a new tab is or you wouldn't be so cavalier about when a fix is coming.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Slim_Fishguttz,

We are using 1Password ourselves and I totally understand where you are coming from. We did not forget about this issue, but I do not have any ETA for you at this point. We had a lot on our plates with our initial release of 1Password 7 for Windows, but this is only the beginning. I hope for your understanding.

Cheers,
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.