Having trouble with filling using desktop and iPhone apps

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Fill logins in apps.

Comments

• duR
    duR
    Community Member
    edited June 2018
    Options

IP WILL NOT FILL MY DESK TOP OR I PHONE. PLEASE ADVISE OR SUGGEST A BETTER APP, THAT IS STABLE. I AM FEED UP, EVERY TIME YOU UP DATE THE PROGRAM TO MAKE IT BETTER IT GETS WORSE. PLEASE HELP ME !
    [private information removed; this is a public forum]

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Welcome to the forum, @duR! I'm sorry for the trouble. If 1Password isn't filling in your items on either your desktop Mac or your iPhone, that sounds like something's not configured right. To be clear, 1Password will not (cannot, yet) fill directly into apps other than your browser. If you're trying to do that, that's why it's not working. But it certainly can and should save and fill in items in your browser. If that's not happening, then I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Mac:

https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/?mac

Please add the following code (including the square brackets) to the subject of your diagnostics email before sending it:

[#UWP-46314-197]

This will link your diagnostics to our current discussion. We'll take a look and let you know what we find out.

For anyone else reading, please note: this ID is for @duR only. If you’re experiencing the same issue and need help, please ask us for your own ID.

ref: UWP-46314-197

This discussion has been closed.