How can I download 6.8.9 back onto my Android?

Options
DaleHaven
DaleHaven
Community Member

It has been very difficult getting answers lately to the 6.8.9 version as opposed to the 7.0 version. From what I can figure out, if I buy a 7.0 license for my Mac, I am going to have to do the same for my Android for both my wife and me. So, I have decided I am not going to do that. I downloaded 6.8.9 back to my Mac. Now I want to reload it again to my Android. Where can I find that download?

1Password Version: 6.8.9
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.13.4
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• DaleHaven
    DaleHaven
    Community Member
    Options

It has been very difficult getting answers lately to the 6.8.9 version as opposed to the 7.0 version. From what I can figure out, if I buy a 7.0 license for my Mac, I am going to have to do the same for my Android for both my wife and me. So, I have decided I am not going to do that. I downloaded 6.8.9 back to my Mac. Now I want to reload it again to my Android. Where can I find that download?

1Password Version: Not Provided
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: Not Provided
    Sync Type: Not Provided

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@DaleHaven: You can get 1Password for Android from the Google Play store:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.agilebits.onepassword&hl=en

However, just to clarify, while 1Password licenses are sold per-person, per-platform, you can get all of the apps with a 1Password.com membership. That also does away with license management and sync configuration altogether — you simply login to your account to authorize a device and access your data. You can try it for free for 30 days to take advantage of all of its benefits.

The 1Password Families option also includes 5 family members in the base price. That allows you to easily share vaults securely and help family members recover their accounts if they get locked out — along with many other benefits. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.