Unable to quit [reportedly working in the 7.0.4 update]

Options
2»

Comments

• ptrkcsk
    ptrkcsk
    Community Member
    Options

I'm on macOS 10.13.4 and I just updated to beta 8. Regular quit doesn't work, but force quit does.

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    edited April 2018
    Options

What beta version are you using? If you've not already done so I suggest in any event updating to the latest beta (beta 8, at the time of this post).

Edit: However, please note there's also another thread here about this apparent problem.

Stephen

• KennethS
    KennethS
    Community Member
    Options

I'm on macOS 10.13.5 (Beta 1) and the latest beta of 1Password (8 - installed today) and am still having the problem when trying to quit 1Password.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@KennethS - thanks for reporting!

• Ben
    Options

I merged a couple of threads here so apologies if replies now appear a bit jumbled.

Ben

• mahood73
    mahood73
    Community Member
    Options

I'm now on Beta 9 and it appears to be working correctly - I can quit in every way I expect to be able to.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@mahood73 - excellent! Glad to hear it -- and thanks for helping us road-test 1Password 7 for Mac. :)

• jcfriend
    jcfriend
    Community Member
    Options

I'm having this issue as well with 1password 7.0.2. I submitted a report through your diagnostic tool. OSX High Sierra 10.13.4 (17E202) - Macbook Pro 13 inch, Early 2015

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@jcfriend: To be clear, if you press ⌘ Q with the main 1Password window focused, what happens? If you click the red ( x ) button to close it, what happens?

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

We’ve had reports that quitting 1Password is now working properly with the 7.0.4 update so this older Mac Beta discussion about it is now closed. Let us know in the Mac category if you’re still having trouble with it in 7.0.4 (or later) so we can help you there. Thanks! :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.