Merging vaults

This discussion was created from comments split from: Sync changed from Dropbox to WLAN.

Comments

• ociollc
    ociollc
    Community Member

I have duplicates, how do I get them merged...

• ociollc
    ociollc
    Community Member

disregard, I did not think that through... I probably would have received instructions on how to uninstall it.... I just manually went through and cleaned up...

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

It sounds like you may have already gotten it sorted out, but definitely let me know if there's anything else I can help with. :)

• wiz302pa70
    wiz302pa70
    Community Member

Just coming to terms with 1Password 7. I sure this will elevate my user experience to unimaginable heights, but mostly I just want to get my work done. I have little time each day to "evolve" :) I see I have both a personal vault and a primary (On Cloud) vault. How can I get this down to one, singular, primary vault so I can keep this simple.

• @wiz302pa70: This may seem an odd question, but it's relevant in 1Password 7 where it wasn't so much in 1Password 4 – are you using a 1Password membership in order to "license" 1Password 7 using standalone vaults? I ask because Personal is usually a 1Passsword account vault whereas what you refer to as Primary sounds like a standalone vault. In order to have a 1Password membership "license" the app, you need to be signed into your 1Password account, so Personal will have to exist there, but there are ways to hide it and not save data there if that's what you're wanting to do. It's a bit more complex to configure, though, so I'd rather send you down the easy path if it's an option. :+1:

This discussion has been closed.