Saving Login on Authorize.net site

Using Authorize.net's Sandbox site's login form, I'm unable to save it to 1Password via 1PX. It doesn't give me the modal asking me if I want to save new, update, etc. and pick the vault I wish it to be saved in. Clicking "Save" in the 1PX field icon popover simply does nothing.

If only I could edit the actual form fields behind a 1Password entry...

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: X
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@LogicSabre: Thanks for your patience. Unfortunately you'll have to bear with me, as I am not familiar with this particular site. Can you tell me a few things about it?

• Is the page you're having trouble with publicly accessible?
    • If so, what is the URL?
    • Failing that, how can I get to it to test it? What steps should I take?
    • Otherwise, would you be able to provide the page source or other information from developer tools that we could use to investigate?

However, you also mentioned that you want to edit the form fields. Since you're using 1Password X, you must have a 1Password.com account. And if you're running Windows, you could use our native app there to do this. I couldn't tell you what you might need to change there sight unseen, but does that help?

• LogicSabre
    LogicSabre
    Community Member

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Somehow your reply dropped off my radar.

The page is publicly accessible. It's at: https://sandbox.authorize.net.

The latest version of 1Password X seems to handle this particular page a little better, but the save option still does nothing.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@LogicSabre: Ah! No worries. Thank you! It does seem pretty broken in a number of ways using the stable version, but the current beta seems a lot better. However, saving is still broken. I've filed an issue for that and a minor cosmetic problem so we can investigate to figure out how to get it working. Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

ref: b5x-444

This discussion has been closed.