Family member cannot see shared vault

Newbie2018
Newbie2018
Community Member
edited June 2018 in Families

I see this question has been asked before, such as in this thread (https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/90714/family-member-unable-to-view-shared-vault). But there is no clear answer. I also have a family member who cannot see our shared vault on her iOS device. She can see it on my,1password.com. What is it about her account details that I need to check? Thx

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @Newbie2018,

Family members will only be able to see the Shared vault once they have been confirmed. If you sign into your account on the web and head over to the People section, could you confirm if this family member is still Pending? If so, you'll need to click on their name and hit the Confirm button.

Let us know what you find.

• Newbie2018
    Newbie2018
    Community Member

Hi. The family member is not still pending. Next step?

• Hi @Newbie2018,

The best way for us to help with that is for you to email support@1password.com and give us the email address of the account that's having trouble. From there we can look into why that may be. When you email that email address you should get an autoreply with a ticket id nearly immediately. If you could post that to this forum thread that would help us find your email.

Rick

• Newbie2018
    Newbie2018
    Community Member

The ticket ID is #IYR-99823-591. Thx

• Thanks @Newbie2018. I see the email and will respond there.

Rick

This discussion has been closed.