1Password 7 "disappears"

Stephen_C
Stephen_C
Community Member

Sorry for the generic title of this thread: the problem is difficult to summarise in a short title.

Twice in the last two days when I have been command-tabbing between the forum and the main 1Password 7 app the app has "disappeared". That is to say, although the icon is in the dock there is nothing I can do to get back to the main app. Command-tab to the app icon does nothing, clicking on the dock icon does nothing, trying to run 1Password 7 does nothing. Nothing at all will redisplay the main app. Neither do the ⌘\ and ⌥⌘\ commands display the 1Password 7 mini. I am at that stage completely stuck and all I can do is to kill the 1Password 7 processes in Activity Monitor and relaunch 1Password.

Stephen

1Password Version: 7.0.4
Extension Version: 4.7.1.4
OS Version: 10.13.5
Sync Type: WLAN

Comments

• raymondgunning
    raymondgunning
    Community Member

I am troubled by 1password7. I cannot get connected.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@Stephen_C - I'm sorry for the trouble. Hmmm, I can't think of what might cause such a thing. Can you make sure to send us a diagnostics report immediately after the next time something like this happens? We've not had any similar reports of this that I'm aware of -- but we're so inundated right now that I'm not at all confident that I would've seen it even if we DID have similar reports. Given that this was a few days ago, has it continued to happen?

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Welcome to the forum, @raymondgunning! I'm sorry for the trouble you're experiencing, but without a little more information, it's going to be difficult-to-impossible to help you figure out what might be wrong. Can you tell us a bit more? What version of macOS you're running, version of 1Password for Mac, what you mean by "cannot get connected?" The more detail you can give us, the better. Thanks!

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member

@Lars thanks for the response. No, I've not seen it again. It just happened a couple of times with 1Password 7.0.4 but not since I reported it. I'll send a diagnostics report if it happens again and update this thread with the BitBot support ID number.

Stephen

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@Stephen_C 👍🏻

This discussion has been closed.