Icon in username field?

Hello!

I'm trying to get some help regarding this arguably minor issue. We're testing out 1password for purchase at my work. I work on a Mac and the rest of the guys work on windows. One thing we noticed was on Mac, I can see a 1password icon in the user field that I can click and select the user account I want one password to use, for instance we have two godaddy accounts and I can select which one I want to use.

On windows that icon in the username field is not there, they have to go to the tool bar and click from the extension, which granted is a minor inconvenience but when we're testing multiple password managers to decide which one we want to purchase and the others do it it is inconvenient.

I currently am already a member with 1password and would love to have it work together with my work as well. Is there any way that we're just missing a setting to turn that feature on?

1Password Version: 7.1.567
Extension Version: 4.7.1.90
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Henry
    Henry
    1Password Alumni

Hi there @ryan_gfusd! That icon means you're using the new 1Password X extension on your Mac, which has some superpowers over our regular extension, including inline filling. :)

I think you'll be glad to hear that you can use 1Password X on Windows too! Get started from right here and let me know if you need any more help getting set up.

This discussion has been closed.