Username under title in 1P mini?

doubleforte
doubleforte
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

It would be great to have the username displayed along with the title in 1P mini. If there are multiple accounts for with the same title, it's impossible to quickly find the right one. I've attached the current situation as well as a quick-n-dirty mockup to help explain what I'm talking about. :)

Thanks for a wonderful app!

_1Password Version: 7.0b18
_Extension Version: 4.7.1
_OS Version: 10.13.4
_Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• JadC
    JadC
    1Password Alumni

@doubleforte thanks for the suggestion and the awesome mockup! We are aware of this and are looking to improve it in upcoming releases :). I have passed your thoughtful mockup to the Mac team.

ref: apple-1264

• battis
    battis
    Community Member

I would note, through clenched teeth, that this is something that used to be there, but disappeared in the update from v6 to v7. What happened? Now I have matches in multiple vaults for the same website but no way to tell EITHER which vault they come from OR which username they use.

• Indeed, it's something that was removed in the new 1Password mini. We're working on bringing it back without cluttering things too much. :)

• battis
    battis
    Community Member
    edited June 2018

<very heavy sigh>

I'm so eager that I will even tolerate a cluttered solution.

• Henry
    Henry
    1Password Alumni

@battis Honestly, me too. :)

Happily, our devs are now well-aware of the need thanks to all the lovely feedback, and they'll start cooking up something in the not-too-distant future.

• battis
    battis
    Community Member

Yay @Henry!

• Henry
    Henry
    1Password Alumni

:+1: :chuffed:

Let us know if you have any more feedback or questions @battis!

• evanB
    evanB
    Community Member

@Jacob Curious to hear the team's thoughts on removing this. What do you do to resolve this in your own experience? Should we simply rename each site that lacks a unique title?

• OAW
    OAW
    Community Member

This issue has been resolved with 1P7 v. 7.0.5 that was just released.

• Thanks @OAW.

Rudy

• elDub
    elDub
    Community Member

@rudy: The change is nice, however can the mini app allow for adjustment of the width of the left-hand sidebar? Or to at least place the emails beneath the entry title like @doubleforte had in the mockups? All my emails are getting truncated and I cannot expand it to see them at a glance.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited June 2018

That's not something 1Password mini supports, but it's something we can consider for the future.

This discussion has been closed.