Version Confusion

torchy
edited December 1969 in iOS
Hi,

Sorry, I know you've (sort of) answered this all over the place but in spite of searching, reading and re-reading I am still confused.

I run 1P on the Mac and also on my iPhone. I'm getting an iPad shortly and will want to use 1P on that. What are the major differences between the 'regular' 1P and the Pro version? If I understand things properly then the Pro version supports cut and paste between 1P and Safari. Is that correct?

If I purchase the Pro version for the iPad will I be able to use this on the iPhone at no additional cost?

I'm also somewhat confused about synching. Assuming I always use my Mac as the 'master' will I be able to keep all three devices in synch?

Finally, will the forthcoming multi-task capability render the need for the Pro version less necessary?

Thanks,

David

Comments

• thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    edited December 1969
    Hi torchy

See comparison here for the touch apps. http://help.agile.ws/1Password_touch/1password_for_apple_devices.html

The pro version is universal in that it will run on both the ipad and iphone and you will not need to purchase the stand alone ipad app.

Yes you will be able to sync all three.
  • MartyS
    MartyS
    Community Member
    edited December 1969
    torchy wrote:
    Finally, will the forthcoming multi-task capability render the need for the Pro version less necessary?

Something that Tommy didn't touch on is this item quoted above. Our 1Password Pro app has more features than our other mobile apps and will continue to gain even more. I'm not certain what feature you're thinking would be obsoleted by multi-tasking but we'll be investigating how to use that facility to our advantage... if any.
  • thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    edited December 1969
    Dooh !

Thanks Marty burning the midnight oil I see. Well that makes to of us. :)
This discussion has been closed.