Switch from Personal to Families (Billing via Appstore)

Options
ginobton
ginobton
Community Member

Hello, I've tried emailing support about this but am yet to get a reply. I have a personal account which is billed via the App Store, I want to upgrade to a family account. I've read various posts about this, I understand I either have to wait for my App Store subscription to end (i've already cancelled it) or you need to do something your end to allow me to resubscribe to a family plan via the app store.

I really want to get this set up this weekend, its frustrating to not have received a response to my email, is there anything that can be done to speed this up?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @ginobton

I’m sorry for the delay. Our support team is a little backed up due to the launch of 1Passsword 7, and our normal response time of ~24 hours has stretched into a few days. I’m really sorry about that. We’ve had massive interest in 1Password 7 and lots of folks are writing to us about it. We’re doing everything we can to catch up as quickly as we can. We typically try to work on a first come first served basis in order to be fair to everyone who needs our attention, but I’ll see if there is anything we can do to expedite your request.

Thanks.

Ben

ref: EHG-94854-692

This discussion has been closed.