To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Hi my 1Password was working fine, the new version and it is asking me to pay, can i revert back

Options

Can I revert back to the old version, updating has locked me out of all of my passwords?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Hi my 1Password was working fine, the new version and it is asking me to pay, can i revert back

Comments

• danco
    danco
    Volunteer Moderator
    Options

Trash 1PW 7 (DO NOT use an app cleaner, as that can destroy data), empty the trash. You should have a zipped version of 1PW6, and just unzip it and you are back.

• Jacob
    Options

Hi @Kris Ned Flanagan! You can revert, but let's find out why unlocking 1Password doesn't work with 1Password 7. To get a better idea of what the issue is, please create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac:

How to send a diagnostics report from your Mac

Attach the Diagnostics Reports to an email, and send it to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum username so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a confirmation number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• Kris Ned Flanagan
    Kris Ned Flanagan
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Jacob,

Here is my original receipt:

1Password - Password Manager and Secure Wallet, v5.0.2 (4+)
    Report a Problem AgileBits Inc. Mac App $64.99

Order Total: $64.99

None of the information in the original purchase receipt gives me the information needed to enter my membership details and progress past the welcome screen.

Please help

• Kris Ned Flanagan
    Kris Ned Flanagan
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for the response Danco, will do that unless they can let me know how to get 7 working. It is really frustrating when you have something that is working and then developers release an update that doesn't just open up and work.

• Ben
    Options

Hi Kris,

That purchase doesn’t include either 1Password 7 for Mac or a 1Password membership. If you’d like to migrate to a membership, which will allow you to use 1Password 7, you can learn about doing that here:

Move your existing 1Password data to a 1Password account

I hope that helps!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.