Resetting data for 1 of 2 linked accounts

patrickinverso
patrickinverso
Community Member

Hi there, I've got two 1pw accounts; one for my business, and one for family use. I've forgotten the master password to my family account, as the app has allowed me to sign into both with my business PW (they are linked). From the help articles I gather that my only choice is to export the family data, reset the account, and start again. When I went to do the final piece of it, however, there was no option to specify which account I wanted to reset. I'm hoping that I can do so without having to back-up and restore all the vaults under my business account... can you confirm?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:resetting data for 1 of 2 accounts

Comments

• Hey @ patrickinverso, we can definitely help with this. Since we'll need to discuss some account-specific stuff, we'll need to continue over email. Could you send us an email to support+forum@1password.com? Please include a link to this forum thread, and post your Support ID here (you'll receive it in an automated reply to your email).

• patrickinverso
    patrickinverso
    Community Member
    edited June 2018

Cool, already submitted (Separately) #NMA-88169-748

ref: NMA-88169-748

• patrickinverso
    patrickinverso
    Community Member

Hey guys, it's been like 72 hours already. Any chance someone can help me resolve this issue with the subscription I pay you for?

• Hi @patrickinverso - I see we have already helped you via email and everything is now resolved. If you have any other questions just reply to the email and we will always be happy to help more

This discussion has been closed.