To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Cannot! Tap your account, then tap Reveal Your Secret Key.

Options
1by1
1by1
Community Member

Cannot! Tap your account, then tap Reveal Your Secret Key. Or tap View Account Details to see your Setup Code, even though I am logged into my account on iMac, MacBook and iPhone device? I purchased stand alone app. This has been happening since V6

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Cannot! Tap your account, then tap Reveal Your Secret Key. Or tap View Account Details to see your Setup Code, even though I am logged into my account on any device? I purchased stand alone app.

Comments

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    Options

I’m not sure of you entire issue, but you will only have a secret key if you have subscription. You say you do not, so that maybe the root of your issue. Can you be more specific about the behavior you are seeing?

• sjh99
    sjh99
    Community Member
    Options

I am having same issue as 1by1. I have had 1password on my iPhone for years and have recently purchased iPad that I have downloaded 1password app to. So how do I sync data as on the iPhone I do not have any info, secret key or setup code in the Accounts section. So what’s the next step? Do I have an account or not?

• rob
    Options

Hi, @1by1 and @sjh99.

It sounds like neither of you have a 1Password membership. If that's the case, you can sync your data on your own, or you can sign up for a membership (which means you never have to set up sync again). If you'd like to try a membership, you can sign up here: https://1password.com/sign-up/

Otherwise, you can use iCloud or Dropbox to sync your data between your devices. It sounds like you may already be doing that with your other devices, @1by1. If that's the case, then when you open 1Password on your new iOS device, you should choose iCloud or Dropbox on the welcome screen, rather than 1Password.com.

@sjh99, do you use 1Password anywhere besides your iPhone or is this the first time you are trying to set up sync between two devices?

This discussion has been closed.