To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Locked out - iphone only

Kleveland11
Kleveland11
Community Member

Guys - I only use 1password on my iphone. I signed up for a 1 year subscription via the app store.

I never wrote down my secret key. I just want to start over with my existing subscription that I pay for but it looks like I need a secret key to even do that.

How do I move forward. Everywhere I go to start over is asking me for a secret key that I don't have.

HELP!!???

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Kleveland11
    Kleveland11
    Community Member

Any ideas? I am stuck and need access to my passwords!

• Kleveland11
    Kleveland11
    Community Member

Hate to be obnoxious and keep bumping this but I'm locked out and no one has responded to my email or this post. I've read every set of directions and it looks like I'm stranded without a Secret Key and all I want to do is start over!

-- bump --

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member

The support folks here are much busier than usual, which probably explains the delay. But you should know that they work from the oldest posts to the newest, in order to get to people in the order of their requests. Every time you bump your thread, the forum software treats the thread as a new post, and you return to the back of the line. You will get the fastest response, even though it will obviously be slower than you want, if you stay patient. I've hung around these forums long enough to know that it is very rare for a request for help to be forgotten or neglected.

BTW, you say you also sent email. You should have received an automated reply that includes a case number. Post that case number back in this thread to help them keep your request handled in one channel.

• Kleveland11
    Kleveland11
    Community Member

Thanks!

support ID is [#MKG-91183-961]

• Ben
    Ben
    edited June 2018

Thanks @Kleveland11. I’ve moved your email to the appropriate spot within our system so it’ll get the attention of the folks who can assist you with this. We’ll be in touch via email ASAP.

Ben

ref: MKG-91183-961

This discussion has been closed.