Alphabet list on iPad

Options
Fairgame
Fairgame
Community Member

Hi,
Why is the alphabet list on side of the Logins as follows?

A
▪️
C
▪️
E

Etc.

It used to be:
A
B
C
D
E

Etc.

Only on iPad, iPhone has all letters included. I tried different letter size setting with no change.
Any other setting I missed somewhere?
Thank you

1Password Version: 7.0.6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 11.4
Sync Type: Account

Comments

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    edited June 2018
    Options

I have all letters on my iPad Pro, except X, the only letter for which I have no login record. Could your blanks be t.here because you don’t have any records whose titles begin with the omitted letters? 1Password also does’t show X on my iPhone.

• Fairgame
    Fairgame
    Community Member
    edited June 2018
    Options

Thanks, I have over 300 records, all over the alphabet. It used to show all letters and few months ago it has changed.
    My problem is that it is hard to go to a certain letter for my login record. You get close, but than I have to scroll up or down.
    My iPhone, all letters are there, no problem to click on it.
    On iPad, for example, I have probably 20 U records, but the list has S and V, while T and U are missing, represented by a dot. Clicking the dot opens something starting with T, U or V, kind of at random. Hence I have to scroll.
    This is not major issue, just annoying.
    By the way, I just found out, I see all the letters in portrait but not in landscape. The 1PW app does not fit all letters in the space available on iPad Air 2 in landscape orientation.

• Ben
    Ben
    edited June 2018
    Options

Yep — this is a screen size issue. If the letters don’t all fit on the screen then you’ll get this. Only letters that have items should appear, so adding an item that starts with a letter you didn’t previously have may have stretched the listing such that they no longer fit.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.