To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

How to change 1P email address?

Options
MommytoMs
MommytoMs
Community Member

I purchased a 1P license (1Password 6 for Mac) under my work email account. I now have 1P at work under a Teams subscription. How can I change my original 1P license to be under my personal email account instead of my work email? I am unable to login to my 1P account through the 1Password website because it is requiring a Secret Key, but my understanding is that there is no secret key with an individual account. How do I access my licensed account and not subscription account?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Ben
    edited June 2018
    Options

Hi @MommytoMs

I can’t promise that this will be possible, but if you can please reach out to our sales team at sales@1password.com they’d be in the best position to answer. Please include your license information with this email. When you email in you’ll get an auto-reply back with a support ID. Please post that support ID here and I’ll make an effort to see that your request gets expedited.

Thanks.

Ben

• MommytoMs
    MommytoMs
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you, Ben for your assistance! I did send an email to the sales team along with a copy of the receipt from my original license purchase. This is the support ID I received after submitting my email: #VHA-67918-298.

• Ben
    Options

Thanks @MommytoMs. We’ll be in touch shortly.

Ben

ref: VHA-67918-298

This discussion has been closed.