To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Account still Frozen, yet I've been charged annually via the website AND monthly via iTunes.

rkasuba
rkasuba
Community Member

How do I get the 'Your Account is Frozen' message to go away when trying to fill in login info on websites? The message had me subscribe via iTunes. When I opened the email about my trial period ending, the link inside took me to the website for me to pay for an annual account. Now I've been charged twice for the same account, yet I still get the message that my account is frozen when using either the Mac App, Chrome or Safari browser plug-in.

1Password Version: 7.0.4
Extension Version: 4.7.1.4
OS Version: 10.13.5
Sync Type: No idea

Comments

• Hi @rkasuba

I’m sorry to hear about the trouble. Please send an email to our sales team at sales@1password.com with your purchase information and we’ll get this sorted out for you. When you email in please post the support ID that you get back from BitBot here.

Thanks!

Ben

• rkasuba
    rkasuba
    Community Member

Ben - The support ID is #YHJ-75144-359. Thanks for your assistance.

• Thanks @rkasuba. We’ll be in touch via email shortly.

Ben

ref: YHJ-75144-359

• marcjuen
    marcjuen
    Community Member

Hi there,

I have the same problem via iTunes Store with monthly subscription. Is there a solution already or must I mail the support?

BR
    Marcus

• Hi @marcjuen

Please email us. We'll be happy to help. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.