Problems with a specific website

Hi, I've tried all suggested ways (from your support site) to get this site to work but I'm having no luck. It involves a website that initially requires no username/password to be entered but it has a 'sign in' on that page that takes you to a secondary level where you do enter membership number and password. Sometimes when I select from 1P it just stays on the first website and goes no further. Other times when I've somehow managed to get it to the next page it doesn't pass the details through. The site is www.singaporeair.com/en_UK/au/home and I'm attempting to log in to a Krysflyer membership. Thanks for checking it out.

1Password Version: 7.0.4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Mac OS 10.13.4
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @GotheToffees,

To keep things simple, we will always refer to the unique identifier that distinguishes you as a person from anybody else using the same site as the username whether it's a genuine username, email address or membership ID. The core concept remains unchanged, a unique identifier to identify you and a password to confirm that identity.

Ignoring 1Password for a moment, can you tell me if you can successfully log in using this URL.

https://www.singaporeair.com/kfHeaderLogin.form

It's a direct link to the sign-in form. If that reliable logs you in then we can try adding 1Password into the mix but first we need to confirm that form works.

• GotheToffees
    GotheToffees
    Community Member

Thanks for your help. I tried the URL without 1Password and was able to log in with my member ID and password. I then went and changed my 1Password details so it had the same URL. Using 1Password provided then provided the form but didn't fill the details.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @GotheToffees,

At least we know we have a dedicated URL that we can use for the next steps. That's twice where you've said 1Password doesn't fill now and I notice you didn't report the version number of the extension in your original report. Do you have the 1Password extension install? It is required for filling and would explain the lack of filling. If you don't have it you can install it from Browsers - 1Password. If you have it installed and 1Password still isn't filling the correct fields can you try saving a new Login item using the steps outlined on our support page How to save a Login manually in your browser using that dedicated URL that we've found, do you find that works?

• GotheToffees
    GotheToffees
    Community Member

I have now managed to get it to work thanks. I saved the login manually and it seems alright now. I did have the 1Password extension installed so not sure why it didn't work originally. For future reference how do I get the version number of the extension?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Glad to hear it! How to find the extension version differs by browser, but this can help:

Find your version

Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.