To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Do I have an 'account?'

karen_albanese
karen_albanese
Community Member

I paid about $70 for an upgraded 1Password service last year. It works fine on my iPhone, my laptop (MacBook), and my husband's iPhone. Now I want to access on our iPad but it is saying that it can't sync because it 'failed to list remote data folder in Dropbox.' I don't know how to fix if I can't sign in to my account, but when I go to 1 Password on MacBook Chrome browser, and look at the 'account' tab in settings, I'm asked to sign into 1Password, which I can't do since I don't know my secret key and I can't get the secret key if I don't log in.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search: paid for 1 password 6 but don't know if I have an account. Need secret key

Comments

• stefanodottori
    stefanodottori
    Community Member
    edited June 2018

Hi @karen_albanese

If you’re a 1Password Membership subscriber, to add a new 1Password Membership account you could try to follow the instructions in the article below:

https://support.1password.com/get-the-apps/?ios

Hope it's helps

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@karen_albanese: Indeed, however, since you mentioned that you're using Dropbox, it sounds like maybe you don't have a 1Password.com membership. In that case, you won't have an account with us at all. That’s also the only way you’ll have a Secret Key or Sign In URL, or be able to access your data through 1Password.com. Instead, you can use 1Password without an account and sync your data from another device or create a new vault. Let me know how it goes!

This discussion has been closed.