To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Paid subscription twice

Options
AlistairPye
AlistairPye
Community Member
edited June 2018 in Memberships

I’m completely confused by the subscription process. I signed up a few months ago (and paid), but recently I’ve noticed the app is not performing across my 3 Apple devices and on closer examination it said my trial had expired - even though I’d paid for a year. So, forgetting that I’d actually already paid previously, last week I paid again! Please can someone investigate what’s gone wrong and refund me?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@AlistairPye: You've signed up for multiple 1Password.com memberships if you've successfully paid for more than one, as it isn't possible to pay for the same one twice. Please shoot us an email at support@1password.com from your account's registered email address. When you do that, you'll receive a Support ID that looks similar to this: [#ABC-123456-DEF]. Copy and paste the whole thing, including the brackets, into the subject line of an email sent from the email address you've used to sign up for the second account, and send that as well. Finally, if you'll post that same Support ID here, I can track down both emails and investigate. Thanks in advance!

• AlistairPye
    AlistairPye
    Community Member
    Options

[#GTC-64874-922]

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@AlistairPye: Perfect! I'll get back to you via email shorty. :chuffed: :+1:

ref: GTC-64874-922

This discussion has been closed.