To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Is MPU Discount code active?

Options
ddougan
ddougan
Community Member

I'm converting my trial of the online subscription (I'm a long-time Mac/iOS app user) and decided to go with the Family plan. Mac Power Users, via your support for the podcast, mentioned that you are offering a discount. I logged in and tried to use MPU in the gift code area but it would not accept it. Is the offer no longer valid? Or am I trying in the wrong place?

Thanks,

Des

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Manaburner
    Manaburner
    Community Member
    Options

You should remove the discount code from your message and the title of your thread. I've had a similar post and a moderator removed it.

Besides that, to my knowledge, you can only use this code when signing up for an account and can't use it for an existing one.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited July 2018
    Options

@ddougan: I'm not aware of any promotions we're running right now besides the launch special, but generally more than one can't be used at a time anyway. Feel free to reach out at sales@1password.com with the details though. We'll be happy to help in any way we can. :)

ref: CKJ-59625-529

This discussion has been closed.