Windows 10 / Chrome extension

Options

Hi guys,

First off - sorry I can't give more information about the issues I'm having, but for the last week or or, using 1Password with Chrome has been unreliable, slow or outright broken. When I right click to auto fill a password, sometimes the mini window doesn't show up at all. Sometimes it appears, and I click the password to auto login, then it doesn't auto fill it. Sometimes the mini extension icon in the top right also has an error - can't remember exactly what. Something about it not being installed. I'll update this post if it happens again.

I was going to ignore the issues but it's making everything kind of a pain at the moment. What other info can I give you to get it solved?

1Password Version: 7.1.567
Extension Version: 4.7.2.90
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: 1Password

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi there @codeknight,

Thank you for reporting this!

First of all, am I right to understand that 1Password 7 has been working okay on your PC, but the issue appeared last week out of nowhere?

Secondly, I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your PC, where you see this behaviour:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Windows)

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+windows@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your it here, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your report in our inbox. You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Thank you very much in advance! I will be looking forward to your email.

Cheers,
    Greg

• codeknight
    codeknight
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks Greg.

Yes, this is 1P 7 just started behaving like that, randomly.

Unfortunately this is really intermittent. However, I did just get a 6 second delay when trying to use 1Password with Chrome, so I've attached a diagnostics report to an email just sent to support.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi there @codeknight,

Thank you for the report! We will take a look and get back to you via email. Thanks again! :+1:

Cheers,
    Greg

ref: HKC-95244-362

This discussion has been closed.