To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I can't sign in to my subscription

kathy_lopez
kathy_lopez
Community Member

I subscribed to 1Password on a monthly basis back in May and then forgot that I had done so. Today, I signed up for a yearly subscription. I cannot sign in to start using 1Password. I am being asked for a Secret Key and a Master Password. I have never received an email telling me what my Secret Key is and I have not created a Master Password. How can I find my Secret Key? Have I even been assigned a Secret Key? I'm wondering if I actually even have a subscription, but according to my credit card and my iTunes account, I do. What do I need to do to get started?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @kathy_lopez, I'm sorry to hear about the trouble signing in! Let's figure out what is going on.

Because we'll need to talk account details, could you send us an email to support+forum@1password.com? Please include a link to this forum thread, and reply here with your Support ID that you'll receive in an automated email. That'll help us connect the dots.

This discussion has been closed.