User has no access to any vaults

This discussion was created from comments split from: 1Passwords for teams sharing.

Comments

• julie_gmktg
    julie_gmktg
    Community Member

Hi Ben,

I have invited a user to our team, she has logged in, has installed her Chrome extension but the shared vault will not appear for selection. When she logs into 1password.com she also gets a notification saying that she has no access to shared vault.

On my end, when I want to manage my vault, it says that the invitation to this new team member is still pending.

Any thoughts on what might be happening? How can she get access to our vault?

Thanks,

Julie

• Hi Julie ( @julie_gmktg ),

It sounds as though this user has not yet been confirmed. Please try this link:

https://start.1password.com/invitations

Is the user listed under “Pending Confirmations?”

Ben

• julie_gmktg
    julie_gmktg
    Community Member

Hi Ben,

Thanks for your response.
    That link lead me to log into my Home, which then lead me to click on my Team that I wish to add new member. It's the same place I saw that the status was pending.
    How is she pending if she accepted the invite?

• Hi @julie_gmktg,

A Pending user means that they've accepted your invitation but now they're Pending Confirmation. You as an admin/owner need to confirm their membership. This is a process that adds them to the Team Members group, which is something we can't do on your behalf. You can click on a user that's in Pending status in the People list and then choose to Confirm them by using the button in the top part of the person detail screen.

Rick

This discussion has been closed.