To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

From individual plan to family plan

teddriebergen
teddriebergen
Community Member

I have buyed as an in app purchase an individual plan for a year and I want to upgrade to family plan. In line with the advice given in other help topics, I have cancelled my subscription in iTunes and could you please freeze my acccount in the back end. It will make it possible to upgrade my subscription to family.

Comments

• Hi @teddriebergen

We’d be happy to help with that, but we’re only able to do so via email (and not public venues such as this forum). Please email us at sales@1password.com and we’ll get this sorted out for you. When you do, include a link to this forum thread so we can connect the dots. You should receive an automatic response too, containing a support ID. When you get that, please post it here so we can find your email quickly and follow up.

Ben

• teddriebergen
    teddriebergen
    Community Member

Re: [#NNJ-34553-624]

• bailey2003
    bailey2003
    Community Member

Can I also upgrade to a family plan? I have canceled my subscription in Itunes and sent an email to sales@1password.com.

• @teddriebergen

Please email us from the address associated with your 1Password account and then post your new support ID here.

Ben

• @bailey2003

It appears my colleague Megan has already been in touch with you via email. Let’s continue the conversation there to avoid any confusion or duplication of efforts. Thanks!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.