iOS 10.3.1 and 1Password Windows 10 client compatibility

Options
w3rty88
w3rty88
Community Member

Long story short. Till a month ago I have been using 1 pass 4 on my windows and have been syncing with Dropbox. Decided to make subscribe and use 1pass 7. Didn't realize that 1 pass 7 is not backwards compatible with iOS 10 and I have to update from stable 10.3.1 to the TOTAL BETA (for me and many others) iOS 11. I don't want to update to 11. what are my solutions ? How can I keep my account synced across my iP. and my win 10

1Password Version: 6.9.1 iphone / 7.1.567 win 10
Extension Version: 4.7.2.90
OS Version: win 10
Sync Type: membership / dropbox before

Comments

• rudy
    Options

@w3ty88,

You don't yet need 1Password 7 on your iOS device in order to use the subscription service, unless you turned on 2FA on your account. 1Password 6.9.1 should work just fine.

• w3rty88
    w3rty88
    Community Member
    Options

what is 2FA ? 2 step verification ? I have the version - 7.1.567 win 10 - installed on my windows pc, and when i go on my iPhone 1pass app and want to sync I get the message "1Pass app needs to be updated"

• w3rty88
    w3rty88
    Community Member
    edited June 2018
    Options

i see what you mean... how can i deactivate it ? thnx for the reply :)

edit 1 just saw the edit button
    edit 2 i fixed it
    edit 3 thnx for your quick and correct reply, the whole ''problem'' occurred from a previous answer i got on your blog stating that i have to dll version 6 since the version 7 only works with iOS 11

• Ben
    Options

Hi @w3rty88

Thanks for the update... just to clarify: do you have any outstanding questions or are you all set? :)

Ben

• w3rty88
    w3rty88
    Community Member
    Options

All set :) everything working like a charm :)

• Ben
    Options

Great. Thanks. :+1: :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.