1Password Teams Pro: Reports on private vault. Can we please have this?

DariusR
DariusR
Community Member

This is an old feature request, but it doesn't look like its there yet. Having no oversight or ability to view how or if someone is using their private vault really seems like a huge oversight when considering the selling point of what reports offer for shared vaults.

I know it is in consideration, but this issue came up again with the owners of our company and not having this does present some frustrating challenges from a monitoring/compliance point of view.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @DariusR,

If you go to the Dashboard, and choose "Create Team Report", you'll get a list of everyone in the team and included in that report is the number of items in that user's Personal vault.

Is there something you're looking for beyond that?

Rick

• DariusR
    DariusR
    Community Member

@rickfillion Thats useful to know! Has this been left out of individual reports on purpose?

Beyond knowing that people are using it, are only other concern wpuld be people manually copying credentials to private vaukts that should only exist in shared vaults. I can imagine implementing something lime that being incredibly involved however.

Thank you

• Has this been left out of individual reports on purpose?

I don't think it was intentional. In fact when I read your post and thought to myself "surely we have this, right?" I first went to the individual report. It's something we should consider adding there.

Beyond knowing that people are using it, are only other concern wpuld be people manually copying credentials to private vaukts that should only exist in shared vaults.

You should be able to control that by making sure that those users don't have the Export permission on the vaults where you have those kinds of items. Now... that doesn't stop them from manually writing them down on a piece of paper than copying them into their Personal vault, but there's only so much that technology can do to help with that.

Rick

This discussion has been closed.