7.0.5: incorrect number for All Items

Stephen_C
Stephen_C
Community Member

I added two new login items to 1Password on my Mac this morning and synchronised to my iPad and iPhone. Both of the iOS devices show the correct figure for All Items. However, that was two less than the figure shown on the Mac—until I completely quit and relaunched 1Password on the Mac, when the figure finally updated correctly.

Stephen

1Password Version: 7.0.5
Extension Version: 4.7.2.90
OS Version: macOS 10.13.5
Sync Type: WLAN

Comments

• JadC
    JadC
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Stephen_C, I tried to reproduce this locally with 1Password for Mac 7.0.7 on a 1Password Account and was unable to. It may be an issue with WLAN sync, so before we diagnose this further, I'd like to ask you to try two things:

1. Update to 1Password for Mac 7.0.7
    2. After updating, try adding a new item and see if the "All Items" count in the left sidebar increments as expected

If the problem still persists, please let me know and I will file an issue as it could be something to do with WLAN sync.

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member

@JadC thank you for the response. I confirm that, using 7.0.7, the Mac app now shows an immediate update in the number of All Items when I add a new item. Something beneficial has happened between 7.0.5 and 7.0.7. ;)

Stephen

• JadC
    JadC
    1Password Alumni

Glad it works now @Stephen_C! Happy to help! Either the issue was fixed in 7.0.6/7.0.7 or it could have been a temporary hiccup with WLAN sync. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

This discussion has been closed.