To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Lost my account secret key

Options
bluesenior
bluesenior
Community Member

I remember my email and master password but i lost everything about secret key (cannot find any backup file or emergency kit).

What should i do next?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@bluesenior: While it isn't clear from your message what you're trying to do in the first place, there are a few things worth noting:

• You will only have an account if you've signed up for a 1Password.com membership. That’s the only way you’ll have a Secret Key or Sign In URL, or be able to access your data through 1Password.com.
    • You will only have data in the account if you saved it there. Otherwise, you'll be using 1Password without an account and syncing data yourself, or using the vault only on a single device.
    • Regardless, AgileBits has neither access to your 1Password data nor the Master Password used to secure it, so this isn't something we can 'reset' for you to help directly. However, the tips in this guide may help you gain access again if you're having trouble with your Master Password; and you can access your other account credentials on a device you've already authorized: Find your Secret Key or Setup Code.
    • Alternatively, if you're part of a 1Password Family or Team, another Owner, Organizer, or Admin can help you recover your account, so you can create a new Secret Key and Master Password.

But since I see that you've also emailed us separately, I'll reply there shortly to get more details about your situation.

ref: DJL-91144-823

• bluesenior
    bluesenior
    Community Member
    Options

@brenty

I try to login at https://my.1password.com/signin/ with my account that i already register for 6 month ago (may be 1 year).

The point is i don't have any backup up about Secret key or Emergency Kit (but i have remember my email and master password).

I already try to use "Find my account" on web and i received email about my account that contain part of Secret Key but i don't have no idea what actually is, because of i lost everything about Secret key that i mentioned before.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@bluesenior: We don't have your account credentials and cannot reset them for you. Please reply to my email and we'll see if there's somewhere else you can find them though. I'll close this discussion so we're not having the same conversation in multiple places.

This discussion has been closed.