1password X for Firefox in Windows 10 Pro

Options

I tried to install 1password X in Firefox. I use windows 10 pro as my operating system. Though the 1password X icon gets installed in the Firefox browser, When i click on the icon, it does not take me to the 1password login page. I installed 1password X in Chrome in the same computer. It seems to work fine in chrome.

Does 1password X not work in Firefox in windows or is there is something amiss in what I am doing. Please help.

Regards

Krishna

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Krishna
    Krishna
    Community Member
    Options

Have the same issue with firefox in windows. No issues with the Chrome browser though. I have also shared my problem in detail in a separate thread too.

• dalton
    edited July 2018
    Options

Thanks for reaching out to us about this, @Krishna. Mitch already mentioned this in the other topic you posted in, but do you happen to have "Never remember history" or "Always use private browsing mode" enabled in Firefox? Unfortunately, 1Password X doesn't currently function if Firefox is set to use private browsing mode. I posted a bit more about the issue here:

https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/92950/blank-page-when-using-1password-x-in-firefox

Let me know if that sounds like the issue you're running into.

• Krishna
    Krishna
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Dalton:

Thanks for your reply. I am facing this issue while using Firefox in "Never Remember History" mode. Hence I have switched over to the regular 1password extension for Firefox. I hope you will continue to support the regular browser extension and not sacrifice it, in order to develop or focus on 1Password X.

Cheers
    Krishna

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

We're working on both. We'll see if we can find a workaround for those Firefox issues too. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.