Thinking of moving our licensed 1P6 to a 1P-account but my wife & I have four different vaults

20wei15
20wei15
Community Member

My wife & I have three vaults on our Macs and one on my IOS. If we move from our 1P License to a family account, how will these different vaults appear in our family account once we migrate our data from the four vaults? We don't need separate vaults once we migrate, in fact might be easier sharing one vault between us and avoid the duplications we currently have between us. I assume once we migrate, we will have to manually remove duplicates, is that correct?

1Password Version: 6.8.9
Extension Version: 4.7.1
OS Version: 10.13.5
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:avoid duplicates when moving from license to account

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@20wei15: It's no problem having four or more vaults in a 1Password.com account, or you could consolidate them as well. The main question is how much overlap? Do you both want to share everything? Each have a Personal/Private vault in addition to one (or more) vault(s) you want to share? It isn't necessary to decide all of that upfront, and you can always move things around later if you want, but if you have a good sense of how you want things setup that will make it much easier for you. Let me know! :)

This discussion has been closed.