Team member seeing 0 Vaults in Windows App

JonathanK
JonathanK
Community Member
edited July 2018 in Business and Teams

Just signed up for Teams, invited two users, one has signed in and can see their vaults. I've created an account signed in and on the Windows App I see 0 Vaults. Sign in on the iOS apps and they add correctly and I can see everything. Windows client, nothing.

My account is blank under the 'Account' menu in the Windows client, shows the details but no name or avatar icon.

I've even deleted my account and re-created it but still nothing. Also tried it on another Windows PC and again, same issue.

Any ideas?

Thanks

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10 (1803)
Sync Type: 1Password

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@JonathanK: Thanks for getting in touch! They'd see zero vaults if you hadn't yet confirmed their account, or they have put themselves in Travel Mode. Please check that and let me know!

• JonathanK
    JonathanK
    Community Member

Hi @brenty: The account isn't in travel mode and I've confirmed it from the settings page.

I've just rebooted the other computer and tried again and it's still showing 0 vaults

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@JonathanK: Thanks for confirming. Those are by far the most common causes, but we'll need to dig deeper then. If you're still having trouble, the best thing to do will be to generate a diagnostic report so we can look at the logs to determine exactly what is happening:

https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/

Please send it to support@agilebits.com and add the following Support ID (including the square brackets) to the subject of your diagnostics email before sending:

[#HEE-51366-848]

If you’re reading this and you are not JonathanK, this Support ID is for JonathanK only. Please ask us for your own if you also need help.

This will link your diagnostics to our current discussion. Let me know once you've sent it. Once we see it we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

ref: HEE-51366-848

This discussion has been closed.